DesiandLucy4ever@blogspot

DesiandLucy4ever@blogspot

Monday, June 10, 2013

Forever

"After the short ceremony, we ate our wedding breakfast in front of a bright fire in the club's lounge. Outside, a fresh mantle of snow hung on the pine trees. After all the indecision we'd been through, Desi and I were dazed with happiness. We kissed each other and the marriage certificate again and again. It still has my lipstick marks on it.

'I'm going to keep this forever and ever,' I told Desi, clutching it to my black-wool covered bosom. This marriage had to work. I would do anything, sacrifice anything, to make Desi happy."




Lucy written this in: Love, Lucy - her book



 On the set ( wedding- long, long trailer) (1954)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    matchmaking
    dating
    desi marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Artcle. Well written...!!
    If you are looking best Matrimonial sites in india.
    Visit http://shadibyah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. best article thnks for sharing if u want more informative blogs and articles visit shadikart website

    ReplyDelete